Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"It's Because You're In Love."

Here's the story.


On the way home from church on Sunday nights I usually nap since it's an hour long drive. Last Sunday I took my shoes off and put them in the floor. (Sleeping in heels is quite uncomfortable.)

When we got home I was so delirious. The lights in the garage were blinding me. I searched for my shoes which I had thrown in the floor. When I found them I couldn't tell which was the left shoe and which was the right. (When you sleep in contacts [which I'm not supposed to do. Sorry Mom. (: ] it takes your eyes a while to adjust to the light and you're basically blind for a few minutes.) After a couple of tries to get my shoes on I got frustrated and said, "I can't even put my shoes on the right feet!"
Dad replied, "It's because you're in love."

Thanks for telling me I'm in love, Dad. That's totally why I couldn't get my shoes on.

0 comments: