Monday, March 1, 2010

Forgive and Forget


I wanna start this blog out by saying I am going to forgive and forget. I still think it was wrong, but I am not going to drag it on in my life forever. It's in the past and I am chosing to forget about it. Plus, I have better things in my life coming.


So why should I continue to dwell on those things? The answer is simple. I'm NOT going to.


I am not sad, angry, or bitter. I will move on with my life. I will not let them bring me down. I will walk out of this a better person and I'll let it go.


Everything I need is here. In my future. The best it yet to come. I'm putting my best foot forward and walking into the life I should have known before.



I am so happy. Like seriously. I haven't been this happy in YEARS. I love my life and the people in it. Sometimes we take the little things, like waking up in the morning, for granted. But now, I wake up with a smile on my face and thank God for letting me live another day.



The sun (when it actually shines) is so much brighter than before. My heart is smiling again. I'm not beaten down or depressed anymore. Life is good again. :)



This will be the longest week of my life. It shall be intersting but, I know it will be amazing.



Peace, Love, and Coffee. :)



>

0 comments: