Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update On Life

*Justin and I have been dating 4 months as of today. (4/27/10)
*He starts college in August
*That fact kinda scares me
*I'm offically a Junior
*Only 2 more years of High School left (Thank God)
*I'm taking Algebra 2 & Chemistry this year. And alot of other classes but I don't feel like naming them all.
*When I get a job I can count it for a highschool credit. I think that's awesome.
*Math confuses me greatly.
*I really wanna move.
*I love our new real estate agent. She's nice.
*I plan to have a job and my license by my 17th birthday
*I also plan on having a big party for my 17th birthday. With all of my family and friends and tons of decorations and food. And DANCING! the electric slide is the bomb xD
*I want an Ipod Touch for my birthday.
*And a teacup chihuahua or teacup yorkie
*Despicable Me was the cutest movie ever.
*This Summer I finally taught myself how to do an underwater hand stand in the pool

~Hales

1 comments:

P€®f€©+_¡n§@n¡+¥ said...

Your gonna invite me right?! If you didn't plan on inviting me I was thinking about bribing you into inviting me and if my bribe doesn't work I will simply find you and give you a chocolate chip cookie which you will eat then giving me control over your mind which then I will make you invite me using the chocolate chip cookie that you had eaten MWUAHAHA Oh it is so perfectly evil!