Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Justin, Being Lame, and Froot Loops


Nothing exciting has been going on here lately. Justin and I celebrated our 2 months last Thursday (5/27/2010) This Saturday he's coming with me to GA to meet the rest of my Dad's side of the family. (2ND, 3rd cousins, great aunts and such.) He hates meeting people. He says it makes him nervous. But, he really does worry too much. It's kinda cute though, I dunno. He's spending all day Saturday with me because the next day he's leaving to go to Florida for a week. Without me. How sad. :( I'll miss him. A lot. Like I almost died when he went to Gatlinburg so I cant imagine how I'm gonna handle him being in Florida.



I've been talking to Racheal again. I've missed her. She might be spending the night next week since we're both outta school and junk.


This is a very random blog, huh? I just finished giving Abi her piano lesson about an hour ago. I actually like giving lessons. It's pretty cool. And now I'm texting Justin and listening to it thunder outside as I type this. I love how every time I write a blog I end up changing the title because I just find random junk to talk about. Ha. Ha. I really need a job. Because I have no life. But, my parent s wont let me get one until we move. How lame. Almost as lame as not having my licence and I'm about to turn 17. Yeah. Lame.


OH! I have found a new love for Froot Loops. I've been eating a whole 17 oz. box and drinking a gallon of whole milk (because it's way better than nasty skim milk.) in less than a week. By myself I might add. It's pretty awesome seeing as I usually never eat alot. But I'm working on gaining some weight so hopefully that'll help.


I've really been loving candles here lately. They make my room smell all good. They kinda make me sleepy of the evening though. This week I've realized that tea is the reason I've been having migraines every day. I dunno why, I guess just something in it.


I've been dying to go swimming the past few weeks. I hate not having a pool. Summer = swimming. No pool = No swimming. No swimming = Sad Haley :(


That is all for now I suppose. P,L, & C!


XoXo, Hales.

2 comments:

P€®f€©+_¡n§@n¡+¥ said...

I might be getting a job... lol =D Do you want to give me piano lessons? If you do I'll let you! ^_^

*Hales said...

I would so give you piano lessons!