Wednesday, June 16, 2010

He Has My Heart


Ruby and Jentz are over. Holden is playing with Jentz and my mom is teaching Ruby how to coupon. So, I decided I'd write a blog while I have a little time to myself.


Life has been all crazy, weird, and confusing here lately. Alot of things are going on and there's alot of confusion in my brain just because I over-think everything and because I'm weird like that. Justin and I have been having some confusing moments here lately. Not like arguments or anything, we've just been going through alot together. He got back from Flordia on Saturday and brought me back a necklace, bracelet, sunglasses, and some shells (atleast I can kinda think I was there, right?). I missed him so much. We spent all Saturday together. Kinda. I had to babysit 3 kids and he "helped" me. Actually he just kinda sat there. But it was good for us because we had time to talk and be together.


Our three months is coming up in a few weeks. (6/27/10) It's hard to believe we've been dating this long. We "talked" for a month before he actually asked me out. And, he wanted to ask my Dad too. (He's so sweet.) So we've been talking for almost 4 months, but only actually been dating for three. It's amazing how much happier I am now. He walked into my life at the perfect time. God could have not had more perfect timing. I was at my lowest point in my life; I was ready to just throw in the towel and give up. I was going through depression, sadness, and alot of other things. My parents didn't know what to do. After I started talking to Justin things just fell into place. We just clicked. And EVERYONE knew it. There was no hiding this one. He was (and is) everything I needed. I needed to be shown how to love again, how to trust people, and how to learn to lean on people when I needed someone just to help me get through the day. I needed a best friend, someone to listen to me, and someone just to talk to. He gave me ALL of that. And more. He's everything I could ever want and I couldn't ask for anything better. We've never had an argument or fight. He's never hurt me or made me cry (other than when he's wayyy to sweet.) He has my heart and he always will.


With God we will last forever.




What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10:9

0 comments: