Monday, September 6, 2010

I...


I am: Haley.


I think: all the time. I'm sure my brain gets tired of all my thinking...


I know: what you did last Summer.


I have: the most amazing boyfriend on the planet. (:


I hate: fake people.


I wish: someone would buy our house!


I miss: the smell of Summer.


I fear: the things in the dark.


I feel: sleepy...


I hear: the A/C and running water.


I smell: the air?


I crave: cokeeee!


I search: for the answers to my problems... but never really find them.


I wonder: if we'll ever get out of this place.


I regret: telling certain people about my life/thoughts.


I love: you. :D


I am not: going there again.


I believe: in the power of sleep! Or not...


I dance: to music. Constantly. Because it's fun! And it makes me happy. (:


I sing: all the time.


I cry: when I'm sad. Or angry. But mostly when no one is watching.


I don't always: eat my veggies O_o Just kidding. I love vegitables :D


I fight: in my head.


I write: alomst never. Unless it's blogging... but that's not technically "writing."


I win: all the time! ...Not really.


I lose: the game. Dangit!


I never: tell anyone exactly what I feel.


I always: check facebook in the mornings.


I confuse: myself.


I listen: to music when I'm bored.


I can usually be found: sleeping, singing, eating, or talking to Justin.


I am scared: of the things in the dark! I already told you that! Now stop asking! :P


I need: to go finish cleaning...


I am happy: with life. Kidnasorta. Can we just move already?!?


I imagine: my life in the future. It will be amazing. (:



That is all for now.


Mucho amor. XoXo.

2 comments:

Esther said...

I added you to my blog list. Is that ok?

*Hales said...

Yes, that's perfectly fine. :)