Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If I Only Had A Gun...

So, it's summer. (Well, not technically but since I'm out of school I'm just gonna say it's summer.) And you know what summer means... SLEEPING IN! My favorite! This month I've been SO busy! I'm always doing something on Saturdays and I give piano lessons on Wednesdays. I always go to my hometown on Fridays and of course I'm there on Sundays for church.

Anyway, I always wake up around 7 every morning so I can talk to my boyfriend before he goes to work. (I usually fall asleep on him but I try to talk as long as I can.) One day last week I woke up, talked to Justin, went back to sleep, and was later awakened by the most annoying sound in the world. A WOODPECKER. It was outside my window hanging on the gutter, making the loudest, most annoying sound to wake up to. I was furious. So I try to scare him (or her?) away but it cant hear me since it's outside and all. And that just so happened to be the window that I can't open in my room. So I just layed there. Eventually it went around to my other window and started pecking on the house then it flew away after a few min. FINALLY.

A week later (this Monday)... I woke up to talk to Justin, fell back asleep, and was awakened by the stupid woodpecker AGAIN! This time my mom heard it (thankfully.) Mom and Dad thought I was a crazy person after I told them about it the first time.

It hasn't been back since Monday and I hope it doesn't come back. I'm ready to shoot it. Hence the title of this blog. It better not come back if it knows what's good for it... Ha ha just kidding.

Hope everyone is having an awesome summer! Will post again soon. Peace, love, and coffee.

*Hales.

0 comments: