Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"The Perfect Dress"

Before you make any assumptions about this blog: No. I am NOT getting married. (Yet.) And, No. I am NOT going to any formal occasion (prom, dance, or whatever) {Yet. I don't know if I ever will either. I might if I got asked. Maybe. I dunno. I don't really like dancing. I prefer to dance by myself in my room where noo one can watch. Because I probably look like an idiot when I dance. But, I like dancing. (alone.) It relieves stress and makes me feel happy.}

Anyway... Moving on now...

I thought I would post a picture of a dress I would wear to prom. (If I ever go.)

Here it is. =]




I think it's beautiful. =] And it's black, which makes it even more awesome.

Anyway. Yay random posts!

Peace, love, and coffee.

"If the dress fits, wear it."

0 comments: